Minecraft TNA Part 10 Minecraft TNA Part 10

Great Episode. You made me love minecraft again, completely changing my view of multiplayer. :D
Can't wait for the next one, keep it up!

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Mexican "?" mark

How did Leo get in there, seriously make more I look forward to Oney's animations

anime munters anime munters

Where are the female

What happened to all the girl characters Sakura where are you :(

ParappaTheRapper Tribute ParappaTheRapper Tribute

I don't mind it

your flash is a tribute of when first playing parappa the rapper, i also liked the way parappa went faster than watshis face over there. Shows the way a person who's playing this game presses the button instinctively, looking forward to more flashes from you.

50 Frames Collab 3 50 Frames Collab 3

Good use of randomness

You all together made a great flash, i have to say, most were random i don't choose favorites i don't know this but great way of placeing them. Also you guys and chicks are awesome keep it going looking forward to 50 frames again.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Not so good

same sound effects doesn't quite make it interesting, but good use of it makeing it bland in without makeing the seperate flashes look anything alike except for the ducks at the end

Noodle responds:

I didn't make them all. They all look different because they were by different people
:O

Information Saves Lives Information Saves Lives

great flash

sucks that in real life no one comes to you in under 30 minutes

Criminal! Criminal!

Right

The whole idea of this was reasonable, but it totally sucked literally the graphics killed me.

Tugoro responds:

I really do hope they killed you.

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Alright random BS

I guess coming from me this was pretty good nice choice of a song but give the flash a main theme instead of a bunch of random BS k, still nice choice for the song you were making a video with.

Tea. Tea.

Short and Random

But it's way funny keep it up, can't wait to see the next one