{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

Kick-Ass

I was expecting something fruity, but you blew my face off with the soft then heavy stuff in the middle... I love the build up

[HardStyle] Retention of Data [HardStyle] Retention of Data

Review_2

Beast, Hardstyle that shizz :D

Effecty Guitar Jam (Song_SOO) Effecty Guitar Jam (Song_SOO)

Wicked

nice, slow but nice this thing was wicked add more of a beat to this help bring out the true guitar in this song

[LK] Crunk Beat Yo [WiP] [LK] Crunk Beat Yo [WiP]

Awsome

This was actually the first hip-hop song i heard on this site and it was tight make it longer, so then I could finish listening to this

LK412 responds:

Thanks man!

I recommend you listen to the other hip-hop on here, some of the stuff is amazing.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Wow, Greatness in a song

who new one song can make you feel 10 different thing at once:
1.Happy
2.Jumpy
3.Dance
4.Sad
5.That feeling you get when you wanna slap someone.
6.Joyful
7.Angry
8.Humiliated
9.Jealous
10.Hungry

The Light That Guides Me The Light That Guides Me

Needs something

This song is great but needs more of a back beat unless your going for an undersea or space kind of thing here

RAVEN responds:

Hey angryfaze, thanks for the review. Yeah, I was thinking of adding more but I didn't want too many melodies going on at once. If anything I feel like I was missing a major changeup in melody. This one just ended up more minimal than my other tracks and it ended up sounding like an Adam K & Soha or Eric Prydz (Pryda) track. So yeah, I was trying to maintain the balance between spacey music and upbeat music like I did with my other track, "In Your Embrace" but I'll admit it just wasn't as upbeat. Thanks again for the review, I appreciate it! =)