All 8 art Reviews

Katara Nude Katara Nude

It never really works out anymore

If you got the real action movie her it would be freaking awesome but cartoons just don't cut it for me

Commission: Marge_Thron_Lois Commission: Marge_Thron_Lois

SADFACE :(

I've always wondered, but now I see wondering really wasn't worth it

Pale Twins Pale Twins

You can see

The girl on the left side looks like Rukia from Bleach, I seriously think its her. LOLFTROLTROFLOL

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Terrific

This is so detailed the only thing is the head looks like a little small the rest is great, I seriously hope you don't get a deutch bag who rates this down from a perfect 10.

Chilling Winter Chilling Winter

Great

It has a nice burst of colors you really don't see most of the time and I also liked how you drew the hands, because people can't just draw it out they have to look at their own hand or have another picture to help them.

dreamzmighty responds:

Ha ha! I actually DID use a reference picture- I actually don't really work from what I know. I don't trust that. This was a little awkward for me, because I did sort of play with this one. But I hope you still like the hand anyways. (:

Fallen weapon Fallen weapon

What I like about this.

Amazing and not only this drawing I love how you added so much detail on this and the others you have truly amazing.

Freedom Freedom

Great, Terrific

My eyes opened wide when I saw this. "Incredible"

pickletoez responds:

Thanks! :D

Terrier 4 armed Karate Terrier 4 armed Karate

WTF

wierd she's smiling because she's twisting her you know and she shouldn't have shoulders under her 1st set of arms