Minecraft TNA Part 10 Minecraft TNA Part 10

Great Episode. You made me love minecraft again, completely changing my view of multiplayer. :D
Can't wait for the next one, keep it up!

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Mexican "?" mark

How did Leo get in there, seriously make more I look forward to Oney's animations

anime munters anime munters

Where are the female

What happened to all the girl characters Sakura where are you :(

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Well good enough

there's always gotta be that idiot who blames it on the game, i like it when i died in here cuz i didn't have to start over. I'll give it a 10 for post on the front of newgrounds.

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Great game

This is a great game it's just that the keys are sticking and I can't get far enough that I died too many times to continue, still awesome game.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Great sketches

I'd pay for a shirt with the drawings of #19, #90, and #128 i think they are the best in here, but i'd rather have #90 printed on a jacket rather than a shirt. And legolaSS had a great discription for the meaning of imagination.

{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

Kick-Ass

I was expecting something fruity, but you blew my face off with the soft then heavy stuff in the middle... I love the build up

[HardStyle] Retention of Data [HardStyle] Retention of Data

Review_2

Beast, Hardstyle that shizz :D

Effecty Guitar Jam (Song_SOO) Effecty Guitar Jam (Song_SOO)

Wicked

nice, slow but nice this thing was wicked add more of a beat to this help bring out the true guitar in this song

Katara Nude Katara Nude

It never really works out anymore

If you got the real action movie her it would be freaking awesome but cartoons just don't cut it for me

Commission: Marge_Thron_Lois Commission: Marge_Thron_Lois

SADFACE :(

I've always wondered, but now I see wondering really wasn't worth it

Pale Twins Pale Twins

You can see

The girl on the left side looks like Rukia from Bleach, I seriously think its her. LOLFTROLTROFLOL